This week on The MarketBeat Podcast, Kate welcomes back a repeat guest, MarketBeat contributor Chris Markoch. Chris tells us about three U.S. stocks that he believes will continue to show strength, regardless of what is going on in the economy.
- Walmart: Hired the former CFO of PayPal. What does this mean for Walmart’s digital transaction initiatives?
- Will this mean synergies with PayPal?
- What is Walmart doing in the area of health care?
- Nucor: What is going on with a stock with a low P/E ratio that’s also trading at new highs?
- How will the Russia/Ukraine war affect Nucor’s pricing power and revenue growth?
- Why investors should wait until after Nucor reports earnings to make any kind of trade
- Camping World: Is the stock undervalued at the moment?
- How the stock is performing relative to 2020, when outdoors activities became popular in the early days of the pandemic?
- How demand for RVs is affecting Camping World
- How should investors analyze Camping World’s technicals and indicators when considering a buy?
Stocks mentioned in this episode
Camping World (CWH)
Let’s all become smarter investors together. Subscribe to the MarketBeat Podcast today.
Apple Podcasts – Spotify – iHeart – Overcast – Amazon
and now available on YouTube
Walmart is a part of the Entrepreneur Index, which tracks some of the largest publicly traded companies founded and run by entrepreneurs.
We are now available over telegram, Click here to subscribe to our telegram channel to receive regular updates straight to your phone.